Keensight is currently recruiting one or several full-time Analysts to support the investment team in its pan-European investment activities.
The position will provide the candidate with strong exposure to each step of the investment process from origination to deal execution and portfolio management activities.
Day to day activities of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Conduct primary research on various sectors and sub-sectors;
- Identify and screen markets and sectors for acquisition targets;
- Elaborate and challenge Business Plans and verify assumptions
- Develop financial and LBO models including sensitivity analyses;
- Prepare company visit and sector expert call notes, investment memos and marketing materials;
- Participate in Due Diligence activities on active opportunities;
- Help to provide follow up and reporting materials on portfolio companies;
- Lead and oversee work of interns.
Keensight Capital is looking for motivated people who want to take this opportunity to join a high profile team and a successful project.
- Degree from a Tier-1 business school, engineering school or university.
- 2 to 3 years of successful experience within a Tier-1 Private Equity firm (LBO or growth capital), a Corporate/Investment Bank (M&A or leveraged finance) or a Management Consulting Company – including relevant internships.
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Windows applications, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Fluent in English and French; ideally native speaker of another European language (German, Spanish, Italian, etc.)
- Independent and driven attitude.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good analytical skills, yet ability to synthesize and commit to a decision.
- Organized and methodical.
- Hard working and goal oriented.
- Flexible and creative, yet with natural authority, to build empathy within the firm.
- Loyal, reliable, willing to join a team for a long term commitment.
- Team player, diplomatic and pleasant to work with.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Title: Analyst.
- Location: Paris, 8th arrondissement
- Compensation: Base salary according to experience + discretionary bonus + carried interest.
64 rue de Lisbonne, Paris, France