Keensight is currently recruiting one full-time intern to support the investment team in its pan-European investment activities.
The position will provide the candidate with strong exposure to each step of the investment process from origination to deal execution and portfolio management activities.
The intern will be included as a true part of the team and will be highly involved in the sourcing and execution of investment opportunities in our two areas of expertise: Software&Tech and Healthcare.
Day to day activities of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Strategic market and competitive environment analysis
- Target companies business model analysis
- Financial analysis of potential targets: P&L, cash flows, cost structure
- Due diligence reports analysis
- Business plan modelling and identification of key value drivers
- LBO modelling and return expectation calculations
- Preparation of investment committees
- Portfolio management (financial reporting, KPIs calculation, build-up opportunities analysis)
- Student currently in 2nd or 3rd year of Master, Grande Ecole or Engineering school
- Prior experience in M&A, Transaction Services, Consulting, Leverage Finance or Private Equity
- Strong analytical background and intellectual curiosity
- The successful candidate must be fluent in English and be able to speak French, additional languages will be a plus
64 rue de Lisbonne, Paris, France